- I’ve enjoyed dancing with Dean. My favourite move is strut.
- I’ve been challenged by the cha cha because I felt uncomfortable holding girls hands.
- I have surprised myself… doing the cha cha and remembering all of the moves.
- I learnt…to be confident about myself and my dance moves.
- I found… new moves that I didn't know before like the strut, allemana turn, new york.
- I would now like to… practice them some more.
Thursday, 6 July 2017
Thursday, 8 June 2017
WALT write a “moment in time” piece of writing.
I can see: a magic mirror
I am touching something like water.
I am seeing a gel-like mirror.
I can hear:
A vibrating sound.
I can hear a quiet gong.
I can smell:
Nothing because my nose is blocked from sneezing after breathing in all the dust.
I can feel:
Slimy gel on the mirror.
I can taste:
Particles of fluffy dust in my mouth.
Dry like dust particle.
N-J Junior kneels carefully in front of the mirror. Curious about what might happen.
He sees a gel-like mirror that is moving and wobbling. Then N-J jr hears a vibrating and small gong sound.
He smells nothing, because the dust is blocking his nose.
N-J jr touches the gel, it feels squishy and makes his fingers tingle. N-J jr is nervous and his mouth tastes dry like dust particles that are fluffy.